Wicked looks, wicked performance. Be it a lift kit and bigger tires on the truck, the color of paint on the house, or even a tattoo, most people like a little personalization to separate them from the rest of the pack. Why should a shotgun be any different? Now waterfowlers can choose between a pair of Browning autoloaders with custom touches to make them stand out — in a good way. Wicked Wing autoloaders feature a Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on the receiver and Burnt Bronze on the barrel. The Briley® extended bolt handle and oversize bolt release make these controls easier to manipulate with gloves. A fully chromed bore adds corrosion resistance and longevity for year after year of shooting performance.
Building on The Legend. The original Browning Auto-5 is considered to be nothing less than a legend in the hunting and shooting sports. Though the new A5 shares only the name and humpback receiver profile with John M. Browning’s original autoloader, these new guns build on the legacy of reliability and performance earned by their namesake.
Humpback works. The humpback-shaped receiver of the new Browning A5 may bring back fond memories, but make no mistake, this isn’t your Grandpa’s shotgun. With the all new Kinematic Drive System, the A5 is simply the most reliable, fastest cycling, best balanced and softest shooting recoil-operated autoloader on the planet. We are so confident in the A5, we are standing behind it with a 100,000 round or five-year guarantee that this shotgun will work, come hell or high water. But don’t just take our word for it, get your hands on the unstoppable A5 today.
• RECEIVER – Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy; Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish
• BARREL – Lightweight profile; Flat ventilated rib; Fully chromed bore for corrosion resistance; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
• ACTION – 12 gauge, 3½” chamber; Recoil operated Kinematic Drive is ultra-reliable and cycles a wide range of loads
• STOCK – Composite with close radius pistol grip; Realtree Max 5 camouflage finish; Dura-Touch Armor Coating; Textured gripping surfaces; Shim adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop; Inflex recoil pad; One ¼” stock spacer and one ½” stock spacer, plus lengthened screws for total adjustment of ¾”
• FEATURES – Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone; Three extended Invector-DS Banded choke tubes (F,M,IC); Briley extended bolt handle and oversize bolt release; Fiber-optic front sight; Ivory mid-bead sight; ABS case included
Gauge: 12 Ga
Chamber Length: 3 1/2″
Barrel Length: 28″
Overall Length: 49 5/8″
Length of Pull: 14 1/4″
Drop at Comb: 1 3/4″
Drop at Heel: 2″
Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz
Magazine Capacity: 4
There are no reviews yet.